Friday, March 20, 2009

Stressed Out!

I have been so stressed today. I have a lump in my breast and went to the doctor today. My lump has grown very fast and is very big. I am having an ultra sound done on Monday. I will probably be just fine, it's just having to wait until Monday to see what it is. Just like many women do when they are stressed, I started for the food. I ate a FiberOne bar and started to open another. I told myself I was in control and eating another bar would not help anything. I decided to go to the gym. I was there for almost two hours. It felt great. While I was there I forgot about my lump and enjoyed myself. Tomorrow I will keep my mind and body busy. I am cleaning carpets early and then plan to spend the day outside with my family. Maybe a hike to Stewart Falls. I am glad I was able to identify my almost going off the ban wagon and was able to take control of my emotions and body.

No comments:

Post a Comment