Friday, March 13, 2009

Starting To See Results

I have started to notice the most amazing thing. My clothes, especially my pants are very lose around, the waist, rear and legs. I can actually see my muscles definition in my body. I too, have finished reading the Intuitive Eating book for our nutrition class. It was great, such an eye opener. For anyone who wants to know I am the careful eater. Our class is very informative and our teacher makes things fun! I am looking forward to the chef coming to our class and showing us some of his favorites. I am really enjoying the gym. I started out spending a little over an hour there and now today I was there for two hours. I especially like lifting weights. I like the way my muscles feel the next day. Like I have posted before, I am still grinding and hiding vegetables in my families dinner's. They tease me but, have commented on how vegetables make the dishes they eat taste better. I also have expressed to my kids the need for exercise. We have agreed as a family that as long as it is nice we would ride our bikes, roller blade, or walk to the park. I'm glad my family is so willing to learn and change unhealthy habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment