Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am beautiful!



This morning I went for a run outside. It was beautiful! The sun was not up yet and the moon was shinning and the mountains were gorgeous! As I was running, I thought about the people in my life and how they are beautiful to me. Then I paused, and tried to compare myself to something beautiful. Several thoughts came to me. I realized I am beautiful, inside and out. I am thankful for my body and the ability to make it move.


After my run and my older kids went off to school, I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed significant changes in my body. So I decided to do what all who are trying to loose weight do. Try on old clothes to see if they fit. Well, 95% of them did. I am so happy! I have not worn some of these clothes for over three years. I especially glad to wear my jeans. I love jeans. I feel good in them and they look good on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment