Monday, March 23, 2009

It Hurt

So, I went to the hospital for my ultrasound today. After the ultrasound the Doctor decided I needed a mammogram. After that he decided I needed to have a biopsy. He took about eight different samples. Then I was off to get a second mammogram. Most of the procedure was not bad. The doctor and technicians were great. About 15 mins after the biopsy my breast was on fire and felt like someone was jabbing a knife into me. The second mammogram was extremely painful! After 2 1/2 hours of procedures and running around in a hospital gown. They sat me down in a recliner chair and asked me if I wanted a beverage. Weird! I called my doctors office and asked them for some pain med. My doc is great and I now feel much more comfortable. I get my results on Thursday. More time to stress out over. I am proud of myself. I was suppose to meet my trainer, meg at the gym tonight, but I went early this morning and worked out and lifted my weights. I am hopeful and not going to stress out so much, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment