Monday, March 16, 2009

Celebrate















This is a picture of my AWESOME weight trainer MEG!



I am so happy! I am under a 150lbs. It is not my weight goal, but it is great progress. It is amazing how great I am starting to look and feel. Meg I could not have done this without you. Thank you so much for all your encouragement and ideas!
My clothes are really loose, I am hoping they will fall of my body by the end of May. It would be nice to go shopping for some new summer clothes.
I have also noticed the progress of my fellow team mates at the gym. I say to them WAY TO GO! The weather has been so nice the past few days. I have found myself wanting to be more active outside with my almost two year old twins. I hope the weather stays nice for awhile.
I had a bit of a sweet tooth this past weekend so I bought a box of Chocolate Oat Fiber One Bars. They were so yummy, even my kids liked them. I also bought a box of Curves Honey Nut Crunch cereal, very high in fiber and is very delicious! I plan to eat a bowl for snack tomorrow.
Today is St. Patrick's Day, I plan on serving my kids green food for breakfast, like green colored milk, green waffles and kiwi fruit. I normally don't use a lot of food coloring, but I think the kids will really enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment