Sunday, March 8, 2009

Thankful

I really feel blessed to be in this program and to learn how to care for our bodies. My husband recently had to have a health screening for our insurance. He received his results and we both were shocked to see how bad of shape and off the charts that he was. I really think he is scared about how unhealthy he is. I told him he needed to make a doctors appointment and cut out all the unhealthy, oily, fatty, heart clogging, processed foods. He agreed and is willing to start an exercise routine. I am determined to learn from this program and pass on my knowledge to others. Again, I am thankful for this program and the tools I am learning. Now about me.

This weekend was Awesome as far as eating goes. I can honestly say I have stuck to eating the food groups and calories required of me each day since the program has began! I am enjoying my same favorite foods. I have made a few modifications and reduced, reduced and reduced my portion sizes. LOL! I have also tried new dishes, including fish, thanks to my wonderful trainer, Meg! I have some much more energy and desire for my body to be healthy and fit. I really like keeping track of what I am consuming. It is so gratifying at the end of the day to see my progress. I am also, tracking my hours spent exercising.

This week I am going to concentrate on making my gym sessions more effective and work my booty off! Get ready Meg!

No comments:

Post a Comment