Sunday, May 10, 2009

Second Round of Chemo and i ROCK!


My Race For The Cure Team

Can I just say I ROCK! I am amazing! I am wonderful! I am beautiful, even with a balding head! Saturday I ran the 5k It was amazing I ran the whole way! It was an amazing experience and I am grateful i had so many friends and family come out and show their love and support for me! Traci and her sons, Joanne and her husband were part of my team. I ran with Joanne we kicked butt!

Now that the challenge is almost over i reflect back to the beginning. WOW, the things i didn't know, but now know. I am grateful for the tools I learned and received during this challenge, nutrition class was wonderful and having a personal trainer by your side motivating you is unreal! I am so lucky to have learned these tools and have been able to apply them to my life and my battle with cancer. No, I am not where I wanted to be at the end of challenge, but I have the tools and can focus on being the healthiest me I can be! I can conquer all things and will! I will miss not going to nutrition class on Wednesday, but will keep on applying the skills I need to succeed!

I ROCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment