Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's time to fly solo!

Yes, I am sad the 100 day heart challenge is almost over. But, I have learned how to care for my body and will continue to do so. This program is just like a child learning how to ride a bike with no training wheels with a parent. The parent holds on to the bike until the child is ready to manage the bike on his or her own. That is what we the 15 participants have been doing, we have been nurtured and holding on. We are now able to let go and do the work on our own. We have had many who have helped us get to this point. I would like to recognize Traci and all of our trainers and Jalaine. I think they worked as a team, came up with a game plan and scored big with each our success. I am ready to fly solo, I am not scared and I know I can do it on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment