Friday, May 15, 2009

It's the Final Countdown!

It's hard to believe the challenge is almost over! It seems like last month we all met for breakfast for the first time! I have made so many friends and I know they will remain my friends. I am really proud of myself and the progress I have made during this short period of time. I look great...even with no hair! LOL My attitude is great, my clothes feel great and my butt looks great! So my husband says! I love getting compliments from people who have not seem me for awhile and I love wearing clothes I haven't worn in two years!!! I am grateful I can keep up my weight training and cardio with chemo. I feel great...better than I have in a long time, kind of ironic I have cancer...huh! Tuesday will be my last day with my trainer, Meg. I have chemo next week and won't be able to meet with her on Thursday. I loved having Meg as my trainer, she pushed me to work hard and give this challenge my best, she believed in me and she supports me. What a gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment