Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I got up this morning to run. Instead of running I jogged. I had little energy and had to keep telling myself to pick up the pace. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better and I can go to the gym in the morning. For a final workout.I know I am not the winner of the 100 Day Heart Challenge, but I am a winner. Just staying focused to participate in this program is hard. That's why so many of us are over weight and have high cholesterol. I am proud of myself and the fact that even though I was diagnosed with cancer, I still continued with the program. Exercising has become a daily routine for me and I am grateful to those who have helped me get this far. This is not the end, but rather the begging. I have loved getting to know my teammates and appreciate their love and support they have shown me, during this difficult time in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment