Sunday, April 12, 2009

What a BEAUTIFUL DAY!

It was a beautiful day I couldn't have asked for a nicer Easter Sunday. This past week i have felt terrible from having chemotherapy, but today I woke up rested, refreshed and felt like myself. I decided to walk to church today and I am glad I did. I have not exercised the past three days, in fact I thought exercise was going to be something of the past. but today walking I realized I was strong and could do anything I desired. Just like everyone else I will have bad days and good days. I will just have to make the best of my good days. My eating habits and patterns have changed. Things I ate just last week now taste like chemicals. I asked our nutrition teacher if I should change anything she said to try and keep going but said if I needed to eat more or less it was okay and we could adjust my calorie intake. So far I have been doing well. I can't stand the taste of fish anymore so I am eating an open face PB&J sandwich everyday to get the extra protein. Dairy products seem to taste just fine. I love yogurt! Anyway I am just going to keep on working on making my body the strongest it can possible be!.

No comments:

Post a Comment