Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Graditude

Today was our nutrition class. After class was over a card from everyone working with the program was given to me with a monetary donation inside. Words can not express the gratitude I feel from this group of women. I feel very loved! I want each one of them to know that they are wonderful women with big hearts and we are all lucky to get the chances to befirend eachother.

I started my chemo yesterday and I now have very little energy. I went to the gym for my workout session tonight. It was really difficult to get through, but I managed. I am going to try really hard to keep all my gym appointments and daily exercise. I know my body will benefit from it and needs it!

I am on steroids and food is always on my mind. I have decided that I would also try really hard to stay on track and eat healthy. Staying healthy is my main focus and I plan on keeping it my main focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment