Sunday, April 19, 2009

Not the BIGGEST LOOSER

Well I will let my secret out. I am gaining weight! I am so besides myself. Three weeks ago I had lost almost 14 lbs. during this program. My oncologist now has me on steroids and I am always hungry. I am going to hit the gym hard this week to try to get my momentum back! It is hard knowing you are trying and something is holding you back. I see the big picture and know as long as I maintain healthy eating habits and maintain exercise everything will work out. On Saturday a few of us met with Traci and ran/walked out the mapped out the 5K race that we will all run next month. It felt good to see and talk ans exercise with some of the others in the group.

1 comment:

  1. Improving your health is the important part. Losing weight is nice, but not the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete