Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I mentioned before in a previous blog that my husband has high cholesterol and is struggling with a manageable meal and an exercise plan. Mark, my husband is doing really well choosing healthy foods. Since I have been under the weather he has been doing all of the shopping and meal planning and preparing. I noticed the last few times there were no potato chips, hot dogs, soda, donuts or other of his favorites in the grocery bags he toted home. He even asked to read some of my nutrition facts sheets from my nutrition class. I am glad I am learning how to better care for my body and the ones I love!

On another note, I met with my weight trainer, Meg at the gym last night. My first session in two weeks. I was amazed at how strong my body was. After my session i biked for 20 mins. Total cardio yesterday 80 mins. Today I ran outside for an hour I love running when it rains. I hope my good strong days keep on coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment