Monday, April 27, 2009

Chemo Day

Today was chemo. It takes about 5 1/2 hours for me to get my chemo. I went to the gym this worked on cardio and lifted weights. I'm hoping I will feel well enough tomorrow to hit the gym with MEG my trainer. We will see. I joined a few and ran with Traci this weekend I enjoy running, especially outside. Rain, snow or sun I love to run! Funny though at the gym I choose other forms of cardio. I am on steroids again for the next two days. they make me crave so many foods, I was hoping to have a better week on the scales. We will see! I am really enjoying getting to know so many in the challenge. Everyone of the girls has great qualities and offer others experience of some sort. I hope we can stay in touch and meet on Saturdays and run in the park like we are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment